Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Memorial Day Weekend Album

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Since I'm going to log off soon, I figure I'll put this up now. The pics were taken Friday. My mom took a pic of Susie yesterday because she marched in the parade with us (we marched with the Junior Girl Scouts)- but that is on a 35mm camera. Anyway, here are pics from friday.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...05839788&idx=0

    (oh and Kenshinchan- my Kirsten admitted she has snuck onto the computer and looked at your Kirsten's adventures. Now she's trying to be like her, lol. but don't worry, she has always been a handful since I got her in Jan.)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 30, 2006 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute!! They look SO adorable in Today clothes!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So cute!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] I love the pics and them holding the flag!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •